Embird – Modular Embroidery Software Version 2019 Released!
- Fixed issue with Pfaff .SPX format
- Fixed issue with Property Sheet icon handler
- Fixed issue with transparent .PNG file
- Dashed jump stitches in 3D view mode
- Fix to lettering mode (alphabets)
- Enhancement to auto-column tool
- Enhancement to lettering from Font Engine
Changes From Version 2017
- Basic Embird program now allows to quickly digitize simple designs – just by double-click on the image in background in Editor. Find more details below in “EDITOR” section.
- New free designs included with Embird.
- New format .ZHS (Zeng Hsing) is now supported in Embird.
- If you double-click some color of design shown on Middle Panel, the popup menu appears for this color allowing to make operation with this color – change it, choose new from thread catalog, etc.
- If you send some design using “Right Panel > Internet > Send Files in Attachment of E-mail”, it is now possible to switch ON “Add Thumbnail Image” option. This will attach small preview thumbnail image of design being sent, together with description of its properties – size, stitch count, color count, thread changes, etc. Tip: Send such an e-mail to your own e-mail address, which is accesible via web (e.g to your account at gmail.com) and you will have your design file available on any device which has access to your email account. This way it is possible to build whole archive (and back-up) of your designs in your web e-mail box.
- New option added: “Options > Settings > Automatically Send Files in Attachment of E-mail”. If ON, the e-mail is automatically composed whenever a new file is being saved in Embird – e.g. after saving in Editor, or converting design in Manager.
- If you double-click some color of design shown on work area, the popup menu appears for this color allowing to make operation with this color – change it, choose new from thread catalog, delete it, separate, split before or after, etc.
- If you import an image to Editor via “Image > Open” menu, and you double-click some area of solid color in this image, the contours of this area would be recognized and it is possible to fill them with stitches. It is possible to create brand new designs in Editor with several double-clicks. No other Embird plug-in registration is required for this operation. Find more details in new tutorial “Double-click to Stitch in Editor”.
- If you send some design using “File > Send in Attachment of E-mail”, it is now possible to switch ON “Add Thumbnail Image” option. This will attach small preview thumbnail image of design being sent, together with description of its properties – size, stitch count, color count, thread changes, etc.
- New command “Insert > Effect” added to Editor. See tutorial “Insert Effect” to find more information.
- Menu “Insert > Basting Stitches” now allows to insert various types of basting stitches – ellipse, circle, etc. See tutorial “Fill Closed Contours (advanced)”.
- New command “Image > Convert to Contours” added.
- New commands “Edit > Split/Join > Separate All Colors” and “Edit > Split/Join > Separate All Items” added, allowing to separate either all colors in selected design, or all items (split on every jump, trim and color change code).
- Support of SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics Format) in “main menu > Design > Import Vector File” function
- Enhancement to column compilation
- Enhancement to Font Engine objects compilation
- Enhancement to auto-column compilation
- Enhancement to fill compilation
- Faster rendering of font list
- New hoops added
- Enhancement to import of vector graphics
- Now it is possible to Insert Outline and Insert Cross Outline only inside, only outside, or to both sides.
- Double-click to Stitch in Editor
- Insert Effect
- Fill Closed Contours (advanced)
- Send Files in Attachment of E-mail (revised)
- Double-click to change colour in Manager
- Double-click to change colour in Editor
- Zeng Hsing HS10 40 x 40 mm
- Zeng Hsing HS20 100 x 100 mm
- Zeng Hsing HR30 170 x 110 mm – Horizontal
- Zeng Hsing HR30 110 x 170 mm – Vertical
- Zeng Hsing HR40 250 x 160 mm – Horizontal
- Zeng Hsing HR40 160 x 250 mm – Vertical
- Zeng Hsing HR50 305 x 160 mm – Horizontal
- Zeng Hsing HR50 160 x 305 mm – Vertical
How do I upgrade?
Upgrade to Embird 2019 from previous versions of Embird (i.e. from Embird 2017 and older) is a paid upgrade.
New Main Password
The registration numbers for all plug-ins from previous Embird versions are valid in Embird 2019. However, the plug-ins are not functional until you insert the new main registration password.
In other words, if you are registered user of previous version of Embird (version 2017 or older), your plug-in registration numbers for Alphabets, Font Engine, Iconizer, Digitizing Studio, Sfumato Stitch and Cross Stitch will work also in Embird 2019. You only need to pay the upgrade fee for the basic Embird.
Please purchase the upgrade in our Embird Online Shop. A new registration password will be delivered in an e-mail.
- Upgrade from Embird 2018 to Embird 2019 – free of charge
- Upgrade from Embird 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 or 2017 to Embird 2018 –US $35
- Upgrade from Embird 2008 or 2010 to Embird 2018 – US $ 55
- Upgrade from Embird 2006 to Embird 2018 – US $ 70
- Upgrade from Embird 2003 and 2004 to Embird 2018 – US $ 100
- Upgrade from Embird Plus 7.x to Embird 2018 – US $115
- Upgrade from Embird 6.x or older to Embird 2018 – US $ 130
This is a short overview of installation. If you need more detailed guide, please read Installing Embird tutorial.
Follow these steps to install new Embird:
- Download 32-bit or 64-bit installation file of Embird 2019 from download site. Installation file contains all plugin-ins.
- Uninstall older Embird.
- Install Embird 2019 by running its installation file via “Start > Run” menu.
Do you have those uniques creative ideas but just need that little bit of extra help to make your creative ideas a reality? Then why not contact one of our expert Embird teachers today.
Embird has an excellent variety of tools to help you bring your unique creative ideas to life. Visit our online shop today to see all that Embird has to offer.
Create a boost
Embird provides you with all the tools you need to give your embroidery business that extra creative boost. Why not join our forums today to discuss your unique creative business ideas with fellow members? The forums can be found under the training tab.