- Fixed issue with .PES format.
- Fixed issue with .VP3 format.
- Fixed issue with printing address.
- New format “Quilting: Handi Quilter .HQV” added.
- Support for Janome MB-7 added.
- Fixed issue with zipping files.
CROSS STICH PLUG-IN
- Fixed issue with Brush and Spray.
FONT ENGINE PLUG-IN
- Fixed issue with gaps between characters.
- New hoop added:* Pfaff Creative Grand Quilters Hoop, Viking Mega Quilters Hoop (260 x 260 mm)
New tutorials added in 2019:
New tutorials added in 2020:
How do I upgrade?
Upgrade to Embird 2021 from previous versions of Embird (i.e. from Embird 2019 and older) is a paid upgrade.
New Main Password
Upgrade from version 2019 and older to Embird 2021 is a paid upgrade and a new main registration password is required. Otherwise, the new software runs only in demo mode.
The registration numbers for all plug-ins from previous Embird versions are valid in Embird 2021. However, the plug-ins are not functional until you insert the new main registration password.
In other words, if you are registered user of previous version of Embird (version 2019 or older), your plug-in registration numbers for Alphabets, Font Engine, Iconizer, Digitizing Studio, Sfumato Stitch and Cross Stitch will work also in Embird 2021. You only need to pay the upgrade fee for the basic Embird.
Please purchase the upgrade in our Embird Online Shop. A new registration password will be delivered in an e-mail.
This is a short overview of installation. If you need more detailed guide, please read Installing Embird tutorial.
Follow these steps to install new Embird:
- Download 32-bit or 64-bit installation file of Embird 2021 from download site. Installation file contains all plugin-ins.
- Uninstall older Embird.
- Install Embird 2021 by running its installation file via “Start > Run” menu.